Best Employment Attorney in Ohio | Mansell Law LLC | Reviews

Our employment lawyers always strive to put our client first. We aggressively pursue employment claims for termination, discrimination, & unpaid wages.

Ohio Employment Attorneys

I was very nervous about finding an employment attorney in Columbus when I lost my job. After searching for quite some time Mr. Mansell came to me highly recommended as an aggressive but charismatic lawyer. From the first time we met and throughout my case Greg kept me well informed. The attorney to client communication was astonishing as he personally contacted me with frequent updates. Do other employment lawyers do that? I felt like he was a personal friend and I was quite comfortable during our various meetings. I felt like he personally cared about my employment case and he fought for me.

Our Columbus Employment Attorneys

Mansell Law’s Ohio employment attorneys are devoted and aggressive. The attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers and Best Law Firms in America, Top 40 Trial Lawyers, Avvo.com, Top Three Best Employment Lawyers in Columbus, Ohio, Expertise.com, Lawyers of Distinction and many other forums. You cannot pay for this recognition. These awards are selected based on the opinions of other attorneys, including opposing attorneys that have seen our commitment to getting individuals what they deserve. You don’t get our ratings without a sincere passion for employment law and employee rights. Contact your Columbus employment lawyer today.

visit our site : https://ohio-employmentlawyer.com/reviews/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employment Lawyer Columbus Ohio | Mansell Law

Unpaid Overtime Lawyer - Ohio Overtime Laws Attorney

Employment Lawyer Columbus Ohio | Mansell Law