Best Employment Attorney in Ohio | Mansell Law LLC | Reviews

 Our employment lawyers always strive to put our client first. We aggressively pursue employment claims for termination, discrimination, & unpaid wages.

Greg is an excellent employment attorney and I would strongly recommend him to anyone, especially those closest to me. I came across Mansell Law when I searched for Columbus Employment Lawyers. I got lucky! His assistance was essential to gaining a quick approval in my recent Long Term Disability claim, due to the extensive and complex medical background! A little over a year ago I had an initial consultation with Greg to discuss an issue with my employer not responding to my (Americans with Disabilities Act)ADA requests.

I was so impressed with his expertise, confidence, and passion towards advocacy that all the employment lawyers had at Mansell Law. There was no question who I was going to hire for my upcoming LTD claim. Unfortunately, my health had continued to decline over the year, and I was not the easiest nor most reliable client.

There were times when I was not reachable because I was sick in bed for days at a time. In addition to this, I experienced many technical problems and even created a filter accidentally blocking all of Greg’s emails the week before my claim was due.

visit our site :https://ohio-employmentlawyer.com/reviews/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employment Lawyer Columbus Ohio | Mansell Law

Unpaid Overtime Lawyer - Ohio Overtime Laws Attorney

Employment Lawyer Columbus Ohio | Mansell Law